|Contact Person:||Mark Wylie|
|Address:||17187 N Laurel Park Drive |
Staples Advantage offers savings and a lot more for MAPSA Affiliates!
Staples Advantage values our MAPSA customers and we appreciate your business. We have established a partnership designed specifically to meet the needs of your organization. Through this partnership, you can save on thousands of items for you organization including:
- Office supplies—including paper, toner, and everything you need for your office or classroom!
- First Aid Products
- Facilities products such as janitorial supplies, paper products, soap, sanitizer and rock salt, floor mats, safety equipment and much more. Included in this offering is our full line of eco-friendly cleaning products, Sustainable Earth. This product is less toxic, eco-friendly and competitively priced.
- Business Interiors by Staples is staffed by a professional Interior Design team who can help you create the perfectly designed building interior space–within your budget. If you need a chair, tables, lamps or a clock–we can have a huge selection of the brands you trust. And as Michigan’s largest HON dealer, we can get just what you need at a great price.
- Breakoom items including coffee, snacks, cleaning wipes and water
- Technology including notebook computers, headsets, printers, cords and more
- Printing including discounted pricing on your online digital copy services
- Promotional items including T-shirts, and a broad selection of innovative products to help promote your organization
As a MAPSA Affiliate you are eligible for significant discounts on hundreds of core items that MAPSA members order most often. And, we’ll deliver your order the next business day!
In addition to the wide selection of over 400,000 products available from Staples—at a great price, you also have access to educational and training materials free of charge!
Webinars on demand and instructional tools are available to you free of charge as a Staples Advantage customer. Webinars on topics such as: “Workplace Safety—Protecting Your Employees and the Bottomline” or environmental topics such as “Eight Steps to a High Performance Green Cleaning Program”—and more!
For Staples Advantage customers, we also offer “Shop Talk” an informative newsletter with up-to-date information about important issues for facility managers and janitorial associates.
To learn more about the products available to you through MAPSA / Staples Advantage partnership, please go to: http://www.staplesadvantage.com/mapsa/supplies_and_services/index.asp
How does your organization help with student achievement?